The Global Business Media Association aims to become an ecosystem of the leading media in the world, delivering socially significant information, expert commentaries and analysis on a wide range of global issues to the global audience:
sustainable development and ESG,
innovations and technologies.
1. INFORMATION CHANNELS AND EXCLUSIVE SUBSCRIPTIONS
GBMA provides each publisher with a wide range of sources and editorial instruments, including exclusive copyright subscriptions and content channels on:
• International economics;
• Sustainable development;
• Climate and ecology;
• Images of the Future;
• Healthcare and medicine;
2. THEMATIC APPLICATIONS (DIGESTS)
One of the products of the joint activity will be thematic applications (digests), which will be published in both print and digital formats.
The regularity of the publications is determined by the GBMA members. For example, the business newspaper Vedomosti (Russia) will publish such supplements on a monthly basis.
1. Innovation and technology.
2. Sustainable Development (ESG).
3. Ecology and climate change.
4. Digital transformation.
6. Climate change, environmental safety, sustainable development of regions.
7. Carbon-free economy.
8. Socio-economic transformation before and after the pandemic.
9. Labor migration within the country and cross-border.
10. Best business and management practices.
12. Professions 2030 (what will be the demands of the labor market).
3. SERVICES, SPECIAL PROJECTS, AND EVENTS
• One of the key products are thematic content channels and exclusive copyright subscriptions.
• Also another product of GBMA will be thematic applications to be released by the members of the Association.
• Support and initiative for the implementation of international educational programs (in cooperation with MGIMO and other Russian and foreign universities).
• The Global Business Media Association also offers collaborations to produce print and online publications and a wide range of additional editorial content, including videos, podcasts, in-depth analysis, interviews, magazines and book reviews.
• Integrating global business congresses and forums into the programs, the Global Business Media Association will hold teleconferences with the participation of journalists from the media, members of the Global Business Media Association.
• Conducting global thematic conferences.
• Organization of various educational programs.
• Organization of press tours and other corporate visits of the Association representatives to various countries to get acquainted with the business culture, the level of development of the media industry, business professional practices, and methods of the work of business media, as well as to get acquainted with the target audience of the countries.
• All these programs will be organized by the Global Business Media Association Organizing Committee.
Global Business Media Club projects: